Early Registration: $40.00
April 2, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Regular Registration: $75.00
July 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018
Late Registration: $100.00
October 1, 2018 - October 20, 2018
(late registrants are not guaranteed a t-shirt)
Virtual Rider: $25.00
- Non-cyclists (injured riders, volunteers, etc.) can be a part of Bike Around the Bay even if they're unable to participate in the ride.
- Registration is $25; $18 is tax-deductible.
- There is no fundraising minimum.
- Registrations and associated pledge donations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The minimum age for a rider riding his or her own bicycle is 12 years of age as of October 20, 2018. Riders under 12 years old must ride tandem with an adult and have a guardian sign his or her waiver.
- Each rider of a tandem bicycle should register separately.
- Dinner at Moody Gardens on the evening of Day 1 is complimentary for registered cyclists. Extra dinner tickets for guests can be purchased for $25 online during registration or prior to the event, or on-site at the ride.
- All pledge donations are tax-deductible. We encourage online giving. If you prefer to mail donations, please use this pledge form and ensure all checks are payable to the Galveston Bay Foundation. Checks should have the rider's name and "Bike Around the Bay" written in the Memo field. Please mail checks to:
Galveston Bay Foundation
1100 Hercules Avenue, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77058