This ride provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to see and experience Galveston Bay on a bike, all while supporting a great local cause: the preservation of Galveston Bay for years to come.
- Ride around Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge and along the Gulf of Mexico
- Cross the Intercoastal Waterway at High Island - the highest point on the Gulf Coast between the Yucatan Peninsula and Alabama
- See dolphins while crossing from the Bolivar Peninsula to Galveston Island on a ferry ride
- Enjoy dinner and entertainment at the Moody Gardens Hotel
- Century loop option
- Cycle across the Galveston Causeway and the Texas City Levee
- Lunch at Sylvan Beach
- Conquer the Fred Hartman Bride on the way to the finish line
Riders of all skill levels are welcome. Riders are given the option to participate in the full two-day route from Baytown to Galveston and back or select one day only. Pick whichever option works for you!
The route is fully supported with SAG wagons and frequent breakpoints along the route that provide drinks, snacks, bike mechanics and first aid.